Naval Building Projects
Develop of naval building projects following classification societies building standards like: ABS (American Bureau of Shipping), RINA (Registro Italiano Navale), Class NK (Nippon Kaiji Kyokai), and others.
Naval Piping Systems
- Design of piping sizes and pumps for ballast and bilge systems
- Loading and unloading fuel piping system
- Cooling piping system
- Fuel oil heating piping system
- Loading and unloading products piping system
- Pumps and piping of fire extinguishing systems
Survey and Direction of River Vessels Reparations
Evaluation of the structural state for ships, detailing in the tecnical report the hull and then internal frames state.
Repair project, which includes recommendations for hull, deck, superstructure, propellers, generators, piping systems, gearboxes, propulsion system, steering system, fire system, drawings and technical documents required by naval prefecture or a classification society.
Repair project, which includes repair recommendations according to the requirements of the naval prefecture or a classification society.
Project and Calculation of Electrical Systems
- Electrical power distribution and balance of the ship
- Design and specification for electrical wires
- Single line diagrams for main and secondary switchboards
- Generator system calculation
Fire Protection Systems
Develop of Fire protection systems for loaders and unloader terminals, port terminals, vessel moorages, industries in general; following fire protection for different types of installations, for example: NFPA (National Fire Protection Association).
Detailed Design for Vessels
Develop of general planning for vessel constructions.
- Fabrication sequence for the project
- Detail sketches for the shipyard
- Assemble and welding documents for each workstation
- Consultancy for generation of WPS
- Material estimation, material list for purchase. Parts nesting for plates, profiles and pipes
Vessel Data Recollection for Documentation
Vessel data recollection projects and elaboration of drawings of: general arrangement, fire protection system, shafting arrangement, rudder blade, shell expansion, propellers, and any other document required for naval prefecture, classification society or flag change.
Consultancy for Shipyard Layout, position for work stations, compressed air pipe systems, welding gases pipe systems, etc.
Disposition and design of mooring system, winches, sheaves, and others translation elements.
Design of Anguillas y Bogies for extraction of ships.